FEMA Resources for Kinston & Lenoir County for Individuals and Households
DEADLINE FOR FILING FOR UNEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE IN LENOIR COUNTY IS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2018!!! DEADLINE FOR FILING FOR OTHER ASSISTANCE IS NOVEMBER 13, 2018 (60 DAYS FROM DISASTER).
IN PERSON go to:
Kinston Diagnostic Group
109a Airport Rd.
Kinston, NC 28504
Hours: Mon - Sat 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Sun 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
FEMA 800-621-3362 7 days a week 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Use the FEMA mobile App
Resource information. Click link to open document.
- NR 044 Florence Survivors Who Received HUD Assistance May Be Eligible For FEMA Help
- Lenoir County DRC Diaster Recovery Center Information
- Individuals & Household Assistance Program (eligibility, assistance provided, limts & requirements)
- Individual & Household Assistance - Timeline of Delivery Information
- Diaster Assistance Contact Information flyer
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance flyer
- HUD Disaster Assistance Hotline Flyer
- How to file NFIP Claim
- Transit Contacts Hurricane Florence Counties
- Mitigation Info at NC State Fair 10-12-18
- Fact Sheet-Disaster Recovery Centers
- FEMA App in English and Spanish
- Fact Sheet-Declaration Process
- Emergency Food
- Fact Sheet-What to expect after you apply for FEMA aid
- Fact Sheet-National-Flood Insurance Program
- Fact Sheet-DSA Team (Disaster Survivor Assistance)
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
- Public Assistance Private Nonprofit Houses of Worship Fact Sheet
- Why Did FEMA Say My Home Has Insufficient Damage